Frequently Asked Questions
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Here we collect frequently asked questions that may be useful, in particular, to people who newly arrived at DIPC. If you have a question that is missing from the list, please add it. If you can answer a question, please click the link and do so. If an answer is not correct or incomplete, please correct it or complete it. If you cannot, please add a remark on the mistake or incompleteness so that another user can improve the answer further.
- getting your ID card: NIE (for EU citizens) or TIE (for non-EU citizens)
- registering your address: Empadronamiento
- registering with the public health service: Osakidetza
- can I use my driver's license?
- Getting access to online articles?
- Getting access to Web of Science/Clarivate?
- Funding Sources for scientific projects?
- Where can I check the reservation status of DIPC seminar and meeting rooms? Booking requests are submitted via webforms for the lecture hall and the meeting room. You will receive a booking code to manage (edit, delete) your booking.
- How to book a travel?
- Where can I get coffee?
- Where to take colleagues for lunch?